Your Time is a Gift
Volunteers are an essential part of life at all of the Kensington Health organizations and are valued members of our circle of care. We depend on volunteers for help with a wide range of services that are offered at Kensington Gardens and the Kensington Hospice. Resident and patient–focused care is our first priority and volunteers help to make a difference in the lives of our residents and patients.
Becoming a volunteer means many things:
- You care about people and want to help them
- You care about your community and the role your neighbouring long-term care facility plays within it
- You are concerned about the well being of the elderly. Our residents’ quality of life is greatly enhanced when volunteers are involved in their life and connections to the community are maintained..
The benefits of volunteering are many:
- Helping residents
- Making a difference
- Gaining work experience
- Feeling good about yourself
- Developing new interests and talents
- Making new friends
- Social events
For further information on volunteer opportunities and becoming a volunteer, please contact:
Click here to sign up to volunteer at Kensington Gardens!
Daniela Tagliacozzo, Coordinator of Volunteer Services
416-963-9640 ext. 1425