Screening Can Save Lives
Welcome to the Kensington Screening Clinic, where we believe that early detection is the first step in the treatment of colorectal cancer. If you’re over fifty years of age, or if someone in your family has had colorectal cancer, you should be screened.
There are many reasons to book your appointment at the Kensington Screening Clinic:
- Screening is covered by OHIP
- Easy access: get checked quickly, often within a week
- New, state-of-the-art facility & equipment
- Receive a written report same day
- Procedures are done by specialized doctors
Note: Some medical conditions may exclude your being screened at Kensington Clinic.
Please click here to view the report submitted by the Kensington Health Centre to the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care on the Benefits of Out-of Hospital Endoscopy Procedures
Please click here to view the Screening Clinic's December 2011 newsletter.
Please click here to view the Screening Clinic's January 2011 newsletter.